January 27, 2009

Male Bday card

This is a card I made for my brother's birthday.


2009 01 22_0591
CS: PTI Stampers Kraft, Ocean Tides, Vintage Cream
Inks: PTI Ocean Tides, Vintage Cream, Dark Chocolate
Stamps: PTI Men of Life, Women of Life
Other: PTI Ocean Tides ribbon, Cuttlebug Embossing Folders.


I love the houndstooth embossing folder. It is perfect for masculine cards. I kept this pretty simple, I am never very inspired when it comes to masculine cards. Maybe because I love stickles, flowers and pink too much!



7 comments:

Jan said...

Handsome card, Kelly! Your brother will love it!

abi said...

I love these colours together.

louise said...

this is a great masculine card Kelly, I love the colours and the simplicity.

Tenia Nelson said...

Love this!!! What a awesome masculine card!! tfs!!
-t

Nancy Bush said...

Great masculine card...the colors are fabulous!

Dianne K said...

Thanks for the post, I struggle with masculine cards.

babies~ Beth said...

Very nice! I don't have that E, but the swirls would work here, too- like wind, maybe! I love the pictures of your room, too- I love seeing how other people work and how they decorate!