January 8, 2009

Project 365

I decided a couple of days into the new year to take on Project 365 this year. I will TRY to take a picture every day, for the entire year. Though I will certainly miss a few days and have to "cheat", in the end I hope to have a good snapshot (pun intended) of a year in our life. I also hope to improve my Photography skills. I did not even attempt to get the Becky Higgins kit, though I think it is fabulous. I think that I will make this my first all digital project. By no means am I giving up paper scrapbooking, but I want to branch out a little.


Instead of posting everything twice, if you would like to follow along  I will be posting the 365 pictures and text on my main/family blog. There is an update list/feed for the family blog under my picture on the right. Here is a link to the Project 365 category. I have also made a separate album for my Project 365 photos.


When I complete the digital pages I will post them here.



3 comments:

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Fabulous idea! :)

louise said...

Great idea, I saw the Becky Higgin's kit (sold out) and thought it looked pretty cool, I like your idea though it will be awesome to look back at the end of the year.

abi said...

I have something for you on my blog come check it out!