January 5, 2009

Weightloss and eating out...

I am going to follow in the footsteps of Cathy Zielse and post a monthly update on my weight-loss efforts. Only once a month, and it will not be much.


Here will be my format:


Starting Weight (12/29/08): 167    


Current weight (1/5/09): 164    


Total Loss: 3


Current fitness goal: Exercise 3x a week for 30 min. (I know.. but I have got to start somewhere!)


Last night was NOT good for the diet. I did not even try to count points, but will stay within my daily points all of this week to make up for it. We went to Em Chamas for dinner. It was phenomenal. Probably the best service that we have ever received at a restaurant. The food was wonderful. It was a little pricey, but worth it in our opinion. If you are in the Parkville, MO area you must try it out!


After dinner we went to the theater to see Marley & Me. We have both read the book, so nothing was a surprise. It was a great movie and they stayed true to the book.



 



No comments: