January 19, 2009

A good weekend.

We had a good weekend! Eric took Saturday off and we cleaned house, took a walk down to the park, built a snowman (only hours before all of the snow melted) and ate pizza for dinner. Sunday we went to the Animal Store (Cabelas) and Culvers, and then Dwayne, Carla, Sarah, Alana and Marin came over for dinner to celebrate Dwayne's birthday. Eric made a traditional German meal. Sauerbraten, Red Cabbage, Spaetzle, Carrot Salad, and Rye Bread. With yummy Auslese (sweet white wine) and a German Cheesecake for dessert.


Here is the Project 365 update for days 14 -17 (I forgot to pull yesterday's pictures off of the camera)


20090114


January 14- This is a snapshot of my messy house. The top of the entertainment center is a catch all, though it is usually Eric that puts things up here. I think he does it just to annoy me. This picture was taken right before I cleaned it off! (In Eric's defense.. I have not yet taken a picture of the "hot spot" in our bedroom where I always stash things.)


20090115


January 15 - Lauren pouring her own milk. She is so independent and wants to do everything herself these days. Of course it spilled right after I took the picture!


20090116


January 16 - The view out my front door. I had just shoveled the stairs.


20090117


January 17 - The girls playing in the box that my stools came in. Why do we bother buying them expensive toys?



No comments: