January 1, 2009

New Years Resolutions


Ok, I know that everyone makes them.. and I know that they are rarely accomplished, but I have one anyway! I WILL get back on track! After all of the hard work I did 2 years ago and losing almost 35 lbs, I have gained back almost 20 of them. I have decided to start over. I have re-set my starting weight in WW (Online) and will start tracking points again.

My goal? Size 8 by the time we go on the cruise in Sept. That should be between 25-30 lbs that I need to lose. 32lbs is my overall goal. My reward? (Besides looking good on the cruise of course) I will need a whole new wardrobe!

I will need some help with this. Support from my family and friends. Eric is supposed to get back on plan as well, so that will make it a little easier.

 

So, there you go. My new years resolution out there for the world to see.



No comments: