March 25, 2009

PTI Blog Hop!

Bloghoplogo

This is my first Blog Hop and I am so excited that I was able to make something in time! This month's challenge was to make a background using stamps, and show both the completed background and the project made with it.

For my project I used PTI's Damask Designs. I love this set, but this is the first thing that I have made with it! I used PTIs Pure Poppy CS and Versamark Ink to make the background paper.

2009 03 22_0872


My project is a box for a set of Thank You cards. I used the new Captured Card Case template by Lauren Meader and I love it! So easy to use, once I figured out how to get my printer to feed the PTI CS. I will also use the background for the Thank You cards, but I have not completed them yet.

2009 03 22_0874


2009 03 22_0875


Supplies (All PTI unless otherwise noted):
Captured Card Case, My Timeless Templates by Lauren Meader
CS: Pure Poppy, Stampers Select White, True Black
Ink: Pure Poppy
Stamps: Damask Designs, Ambassador Monogram Edition, Simply Stationary
Other: Nestabilities Circle and Scalloped Circle



21 comments:

Karen said...

Your card case looks great! I have my eye on that template and can see so many uses for it! The layered monogrammed centerpiece looks fab, especially with the striking red and black! :>

Kay Demonbren said...

I love this; it's so elegant!

Michele aka DerbyLea said...

very elegant!

BethieJ said...

Your card is FANTASTIC!! Nice job!!

Terri E. said...

Love the red, black & white combo! You rocked the background challenge.
It's a good life!
Terri E.

Tenia Nelson said...

So elegant!! tfs!!
-t

Lisa Henke said...

oooo, so elegant! great design. TFS!

Julie Smith said...

such a wonderful project

peggysue said...

Oh I love it, the colors are so rich! Great layout too.

Jess said...

So classy and elegant! I love all the dimension on the box cover!

Deanna said...

Gorgeous!

Melissa said...

This is gorgeous! i love the double scalloped circle focal image! your background is beautiful!

Allison Cope said...

Very elegant and subtle! Love the red on red effect! Gorgeous card!

Dana G said...

Beautiful use of the stationary set with your beautiful paper!

Daniela said...

This is so pretty, I love the scalloped center.

Lynn P said...

So very pretty.

claire brennan said...

Very smart!!

Patti said...

Oh, I love these colors together. The damask is gorgeous. like others have said, this is so elegant.

jan mosier said...

Fabulous job, Kelly!

Dragana (Happy Inker) said...

Lovely project, so elegant.

Louise said...

This is really lovely Kelly. the box turned out fantastic and the background is gorgeous