March 5, 2009

I quit...

Well, I decided to give up on Project 365. I have taken quite a few pictures, but have missed a couple of days each week. It was starting to feel like a chore instead of being something fun. I do not see how people can keep up with it for a year!

I did finally take pictures of the girls at "Grandma's stone". I will post those tomorrow.

I need to update my sidebars... when I changed my blog background and header I lost all of my formatting. I should have it fixed soon though!



2 comments:

Jen said...

I love the new look! So fresh and happy. Did you know that I think yellow is Eric's favorite color? If there are the same toys in different colors, he always goes to the yellow one first. :-)

Kelly Boettcher said...

Yellow is Megan's favorite color as well. It has been since she could first identify colors. Lauren's changes every month or so. Tonight she said it was pink.