April 2, 2009

Just an update

I am in Carlisle PA on a business trip right now, so no new pictures. I do have some news however.

Last week I finished my MBA!!!!! After 3+ years I am finally done. And, because if I do not brag on myself who will, I did really good! I took my last 2 courses at the same time and earned a 100% in both classes. To top that, my DRP (Directed Research Project/ Thesis) instructor asked for my permission to use my thesis as an example in his next course! I am so proud of myself, and I worked really hard on my thesis.  This was especially hard for me since I really really do not like writing. I am so glad to be done!

I can not believe that it is April 2009 already! This month is going to be a busy one for us. Between my business travel (I go home tomorrow, but head back out here on the 28th for another 10 days), Easter, and then Lauren's 3rd Birthday party we are going to be busy! While I am gone on my next trip Eric has to take Megan in to register for Kindergarten! I am going to have a Kindergartner!!!

I feel like I am forgetting something, but I guess I can always come back and edit this post when I think of it!



2 comments:

KC said...

Congrats!!

Jen said...

I am SO proud of you hon!! Congrats on finishing your Masters!
And.. I thought you and your extended family were going on a Disney Cruise this month... No?