March 23, 2009

Metamorphosis Monday #10

Pic for Body of Blog3


Spring is officially here and I pulled out my minimal spring decor this past week.  Here are my before and after's for Metamorphosis Monday!

My entry table before:
2009 02 19_0769_edited-1


And after.. all springified! (I know.. not a word, but I like it!) The only new items on the table are the candle and the white bunny (previously gray, I attacked it with white spray paint). The books are the same, just covered with some scrapbooking paper from my stash.  The picture is of my Mom and her sisters on Easter when they were little girls. I love having all of these old pictures of my parents! The other Easter decorations were from my MIL.
2009 03 16_0887


Another Spring Before and After. We have this shelf that was a wedding present that I modified and added the candle holders to. I don't really like it here, but there is not anywhere else to put it.

Before:
2009 03 16_0886


And After. I found the plate for a couple of dollars at the Leavenworth Antique Mall. Everything else I already had.

2009 03 16_0888


That is my metamorphosis for this week. Check out everyone elses here!



5 comments:

Linda in AZ/ RMS "Mom of a German Shorthair" said...

How sweet! And I like your "SPRINGIFIED"!!! Best, Linda

Ro said...

It's so much fun to get out Spring decor. Yours looks so cute and Springy.

Cass said...

Isn't it great to get out the spring things after wintertime? I am not quite there yet -- still too chilly here. But your vignettes are so sweet and spring-like... love them!
Cass

Chandy said...

Great redo, it's so cute! Quick and easy!
Happy Monday!

Kathy said...

I still haven't put away my St. Patty's Day stuff, but you've inspired me. Happy Springtime!