March 4, 2009

Another Baby Gift

Since I am on a baby gift kick this week, here is another baby gift that I made this past summer.


DSCF0003_edited-1
DSCF0005_edited-1


Sorry for the flash glare! I decorated a plain white gift bag with PTI papers and stamps.

CS/Ink/Ribbon: PTI Summer Sunrise, Spring Moss
PP: PTI Bitty Baby Blessings
Stamps: Limitless Labels, Borders and Corners, Oval
Other: Nugget Tin, Egg Box - PTI; Threading Water Border Punch - Fiskars; Oval punches- Marvy

In the egg box (only the lid is shown.. for some reason I did not take a picture of the egg box alone) I put some baby washcloths and soap along with a gift card to BRU.



4 comments:

Emily (stampingout) said...

Beautiful projects, Kelly! I just love those nuggest tins! :)

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cool!! tfs!!
-t

abi bundy said...

love the colours! very pretty

Susan White said...

very pretty, definitely a nice gift.