March 3, 2009

Thank you Jen!

I am so lucky! Yesterday I received a package in the mail. I am expecting a stamp set, so at first that is what I thought it was. Imagine my surprise when I found this in the package:

2009 03 02_0801_edited-1

(**Disclaimer: They were tied prettier... and I forgot which one had the button...)

And look what was inside...

2009 03 02_0821

My friend Jennifer decided to surprise me and get me the necklace and earrings that I was drooling over in a post last week. I am so blessed!

Thank you Jen. You made my day yesterday! I will get Rachel's letters done this weekend hopefully...



1 comment:

Jen said...

You're welcome! And thank you for Eric's and Rachel's letters. You have a talent that I will never match... I can only try! Anyway, the packaging was gorgeous! I would buy anything from her- she was a great seller!
Enjoy the rest of your week! :-)