August 18, 2009

Trouble

These pictures of my nephew were taken on the same day as the Backyard Summer Fun pictures, but they were so good I thought that he needed his own layout! The layout is inspired by one in the Page Maps book.

2009 08 14_2030 

I am learning to accept imperfections. I was done with the layout, but thought that it needed something else so I added the hand-drawn line around the PP. It turned out messy, and uneven. In the past I would have redone the entire layout because it was not perfect. This time I set it down, cleaned up my mess, and when I looked at it again I decided that it was fine. It was handmade and there will be imperfections, and there is nothing wrong with that.

2009 08 14_2031

Supplies:
Pink Paislee PP, Bazzill CS, Heidi Swapp Alpha, Tim Holz Distress Ink, CM Corner Rounder, Maya Road Ribbon, PTI Buttons, Sharpie Pen, Misc staples and thread.



No comments: