July 9, 2009

Mom's Birthday Card

This is the card that I made for my Mom's birthday. I just got the butterfly die from SU and was playing around. I love how this turned out! The wings are popped up with pop dots and the vellum layer is just adhered under the bling, giving it lots of dimension. The Doodlebug PP is flocked, and I also popped up the sentiment. A butterfly trail made from Stickles finished off this card.

2009 07 08_1630

Supplies:
CS, Ink, Stamp: Papertrey Ink
PP: Doodlebug
Die: Stampin Up
Other: EK SUccess Border Punch, Cuttlebug Swiss Dot embossing folder, Stickles, American Crafts bling



4 comments:

Patti O said...

I love that butterfly. I can't believe it is a punch; it's so big! This is a beautiful, fun card.

Dragana (Happy Inker) said...

So summery! TFS.

Abi said...

beautiful butterfly!

Tenia Nelson said...

Gorgeous card!!