July 10, 2009

Digital Scrapbooking

I finished a digital page today! There is not any journaling, but it was not really necessary for this page. I have an idea on where to put it, and I might go back and edit it (the wonders of digital!) but for now I am happy with it! The elements are from Heatheranndesigns, her new Land I Love kit. I also used her scallops kit for the red scalloped PP. I am still learning the ins and outs of Photoshop Elements (even though I have had it for a year), and I am not giving up on paper scrapping. I might do more hybrid stuff though!
4th of July 2009_edited-1
Click on the image for a better picture!

4 comments:

Abi said...

Thats really cool, love it!

jan mosier said...

You did a fabulous job, Kelly! I just started dabbling in hybrid and it's not bad, but I don't think I will ever give up my paper.

Tenia Nelson said...

Love it!!

Patti said...

Great photographs too.