July 6, 2009

Hybrid Wedding Gift

A co-worker recently got married, and had a small destination wedding. Last week we had a reception of sorts for them. I was asked by the organizing co-workers if I would make a recipe box for the Bride and Groom, using the wedding invite stationary. So here is my first hybrid project. The patterned paper was designed by a co-worker. She also designed the recipe cards, but I did not get a picture of them.

2009 07 02_1463
2009 07 02_1464
2009 07 02_1465

Other supplies used:
CS: Bazzill and Papertry Ink
Ink, Stamps and Ribbon: Papertrey Ink
Pearls (Hobby Lobby), Heart Pin (MM), Nestabilities, Embossing Powder (SU?), Letter Stickers (MM?), Misc trim



3 comments:

Amanda said...

Very pretty! I love all of the little pearls that took you so long to put on. They really add a nice finishing touch to the box.

Abi said...

very pretty!

Tenia Nelson said...

Super awesome!!!! tfs!!