December 20, 2011

Christmas Cards Recieved

Yesterday when I reached into the mailbox I saw some card envelopes. I love receiving cards, but these were not for me and this actually made my smile even bigger. These were addressed to Megan and Lauren. They each received 2 cards in the mail yesterday, one each from my grandparents, and one each from my Aunt. It brought me back to my childhood... I remember feeling so special when Grandma and Grandpa sent ME a Christmas card of my very own. I am so thankful that my Grandparents (and Aunt) are continuing on with this tradition, and watching my girls get all excited opening their envelopes is better than receiving a card that has MY name on it.

I think that next year I will take the time to send out Christmas cards to my nieces and nephews as well.

No comments: