December 9, 2008

Busy time of the year, and I love it!

I love the holiday season. Our Christmas shopping is just about done (I need to pick up a few gift cards and stocking stuffers, and that is it!) The house is decorated... inside. Maybe next year we will do the outside. The girls have their holiday program Thursday night. The babysitter and hotel is reserved for my company holiday party Sat night. Next week is Eric's birthday, yummy Butterball Soup!


Friday night Dwayne took Alana and Megan to see the Nutcracker. Lauren went to Kindercare's parents night out while Eric and I went out for a grown up dinner. We had a nice night, and picked up Lauren just after 9. She did not want to go to bed until Megan got home (around 10). This is what she looked like at 10.


2008 12 05_0287 


I know it is hard to tell, but her head is actually OFF of the couch!


2008 12 05_0284 


She was so tired but wanted to wait for Megan!



No comments: