February 22, 2013

LOAD Days 14,15 & 17

My Studio Calico kit for February came in so my layouts for days 14,15 & 17 all used it!

Day 14 - The Domes
The flowers are from American Crafts, and the Washi strip detail was completely lifted from Jen Jockisch on the SC Gallery!

Day 15 - My Megan Becca, My Mommy Marie
I used more of the AC chipboard elements, but everything else is from the Feb Studio Calico Kit! The card on the bottom right was the "This kit was packaged by" card, and the name happened to be the same as my daughter Laurens! So I cut off the name portion and added "Photo taken by" and the date around it. The pattern on the top of the tag was trimmed off and put in the top right corner to balance it out.


Day 17 - My girls
I was not really in the mood to scrapbook this day.. so I pulled out an old portrait of the girls. The PP and the enamel dots are from the SC kit, but the rest of the embellishments are from my stash. I used a flower punch on some PTI PP, and a bunch of old Prima flowers. The pearls are from SU and the large white brads are from AC I think. I did not want anything adhered to the photo itself, so I added my title on some acetate that I embossed and stitched the acetate panel across the top to hold it in place. The butterflies are punched out of the washi tape that came in the kit. I just put a strip down onto some white CS and punched it out with the Martha Stewart butterfly punch. 


No comments: