February 19, 2013

LOAD Catch up - Days 7 -10

Ok, I really have been creating a layout each day for LOAD, but I have not been good about posting them to the blog. Here are the days 7-10 layouts.

Day 7 - Great Outdoor Adventures with Jager. 
I pulled out some Simple Stories for this layout. There is a 6x12 on the left with the journaling and additional photos, with the 12x12 on the right focusing on the action shots of Jager jumping into the pond. 

Day 8 - Baby it's cold outside. 
This layout uses PP from an Echo Park winter collection from last year, and a bunch of embellishments from my stash. The flocked snowflake vellum in from Making Memories and I stitched it on.


Day 9 - Hello Summer at Deanna Rose
This layout uses the Echo Park - Hello Summer collection


Day 10 - Feeding the Baby Goats
This is a companion page to Hello Summer at Deanna Rose and also uses the Hello Summer collection. I added some doilies from my stash as well as the Studio Calico wood veneer cameras.


No comments: