February 20, 2013

LOAD Days 11-12 and 16

My layouts for LOAD days 11, 12 and 16 killed the Echo Park - Hello Summer collection that I had been holding onto. There are just a few scraps and a couple of stickers left that I gave to the girls for their stash. I did complete layouts for days 13-15, but wanted to post these 3 together along with a roundup of the other layouts that I completed with this collection.

Day 11 - CW Parker Carousel Museum
Everything on this page is from the collection


Day 12 - Megan's First Pony Ride
For this layout I added an old sheet of PP that I had in my stash for the background and added some mist with October Afternoon Sprinklers


Day 16 - 10 things I love about Lauren

I added some pink and white CS, and misted with October Afternoon Sprinklers and Heidi Swapp Color Shine. Everything else was from the collection!

And here are the previous pages that I made using this collection - from yesterday's post.





No comments: