February 10, 2013

Forever - LOAD Day 5

I am thrilled with how this layout turned out! The photos were taken on our 10 year anniversary, and it took me forever to find the right PP to use. I dug through my stash pulling out anything that had the red or the blue that I was looking for. This star PP had both colors in it, but it was not my favorite, so I decided to use it as a border to tie in the colors. There is journaling hidden behind the photos, which can be accessed by pulling on the silver heart (PTI die). 

I love the title, and it makes me smile every time I look at it. Of course there is a story behind it which I included in the journaling. When the minister asked my father "Who gives this woman to this man..." my father replied that he was not giving me away, but loaning me out with a 20 year renewable lease". Now, I think that he just said this at the rehearsal, but he claims it was at the ceremony itself. Either way it was said, and remains a joke in our family, and explains the title. Forever, or at least the next 10 years.


No comments: