August 26, 2008

Megan is 4!!!

2008 08 23_0060


I can not believe that Megan is 4 years old. Time really does fly. We had her "friends" party at the carousel museum in town on Saturday. Of course the theme was Disney Princesses since she is all about the Princesses lately. She even got a new Aurora dress just for the occasion!

All of her "best friends" were there and everyone had fun. Tomorrow night will be the "family" party at Grandma and Grandpa's house. I made the cake.. yeah, I know it isn't pretty, but the birthday girl wanted a strawberry cake and neither of the grocery stores in town do strawberry cakes. Unfortunately we do not have a real bakery in town anymore so that left Mommy. I tried!






2008 08 23_0104After her friends party she got her big gift from Mommy and Daddy. A new bike!




1 comment:

Jen said...

I LOVED the cake! Very pretty with all the princesses on the corners... I hope Megan had a great birthday!! :-)
I think I'm having a girl... So I'll be making princess cakes soon. :-)