January 31, 2008

I did it!!!

Last night I booked our Disney cruise!!!!! I am so excited about this trip. Mom, Dad, Dwayne, and Carla will be joining us, hopefully Amanda and Billy as well. Maybe even Jason and his crew. We will be sailing Sept 12, 2009 to Tortola British Virgin Islands, St. Thomas, and Castaway Cay (Disn'ey's private island). We will have 3 days at sea for a total of 7 nights on the Disney Magic! If anyone would like to join us, the rates are as low as $599 p/p for the 7 night cruise right now through Vacationstogo.com. I don't know how long that rate will last, which is why I put our deposit down last night!



I have always wanted to go on a cruise, but Eric is more of an activities kind of guy and was never thrilled with the idea... until we started researching the Disney cruises. Ok.. must get to work. I just had to share my excitment!



No comments: