February 10, 2012

LOAD Days 8 & 9

I am so proud of my ever growing stack of completed layouts for LOAD! 
I knew exactly what photos I needed to use for the Day 8 prompt. I took these photos not long after Judy's headstone was installed. The girls love visiting "Grandma Judy's stone" and bringing her flowers. The title is actually the top of a large tag that pulls out for more photos and journaling (that I have not written yet). The PP is from SU, cardstock is PTI, I used some Prima (i think) pearl bling, the Martha Stewart butterfly punch and some misc trim and brad from my stash.



Day 9 was all about home.  While this is NOT the pic that I intended on using for this prompt, it worked out perfectly. The PP, blue alphas and the flowers are from the MM Noteworthy collection. I also used the Martha Stewart butterfly punch on some book paper, and spritzed it all with some Gold Glimmer Mist. I am not sure where the green alphas are from, but I have had them forever!

1 comment:

Anne B said...

Love seeing all your layouts, Kelly. What a great challenge (though I'm not sure I could keep up). But you've inspired me to get started on my vacation photos :)