February 9, 2012

Lauren's Tooth Fairy Box

Lauren has her first loose tooth! Of course this means that I needed to make her a little tooth fairy box like I made Megan, only in Pink! I started with a tin from Papertrey Ink. (Sorry for the bad lighting, it was late when I made this!)
Added some PTI ribbon around both the lid and the base. The inside pillow is fleece wrapped around a bit of pillow stuffing hot glued to the bottom of the tin. I cut the tooth from my Cricut (I think that it came from SVGCuts.com) and I added Stickles on top for some glitter.
Then I added some flat backed white pearl things (not sure what they are called, but they are not pearly, just a flat white) around the edge of the lid. Here is a picture of both tins together.


Now we are all ready for the tooth fairy to come!

No comments: