February 4, 2012

LOAD Days 3 & 4

I know that we are only 4 days into LOAD, but I am already feeling so much more inspired to scrapbook! I have even broken away from following a sketch from 4x6 Photo love, or other sources and have been just creating on my own. Love this!

For Day 3, I actually modified my layout a little after posting it to the LOAD Flickr group. It just needed something else.
Flickr post:
 And after I added some bling (misc from my stash), some more word stickers (Paper Studio I think), and trimmed down the journaling block. I really like the banner. It was actually from a border strip in the Echo Park - Splash collection. I ran it through the sewing machine following the top of the pennants, and then trimmed it out. And It is hard to see in the pic, but I outlined the swirly/wave pattern in Stardust Stickles.

Day 4 is another double page layout using the same collection. The title is cut from a Kerri Bradford svg file, the swirl stamp, ink and ribbon is from Papertrey Ink, bling is from Michaels. I used a Fiskars border punch, Martha Stewart scallop circle punch, and a SU label punch in addition to the elements from the Echo Park collection. 





No comments: