December 16, 2010

Megan's Teacher Gift - Finished

I already shared the main part of Megan's teacher gift, but I have finished with the gift card holder as well and wanted to post it all together!

I used Papertrey Ink's School Time stamp set for the gift card holder, and followed Stephanie's directions!


I used the Mat Stack 2 die (instead of the Mat Stack 4 that Stephanie used, even though I have that one also) and I think it turned out so cute and I love the Saddle Stitched ribbon detail.

5 comments:

Lorraine said...

Perfect gift for the teacher - something pretty & useful for class and a gift card on top of that! Your gift card holder is cute - I think that saddle stitched ribbon is perfect for school theme!

Chris said...

Love that ribbon, too! Just the finishing touch! That's a great gift idea.

Michelle said...

I loved this lil' jar when I first saw it....and that little gift card holder is so sweet!

Kristin said...

This entire set is simply fabulous!! OutstandIng job and love the colors :)

Anne B said...

What a great gift for a teacher. And the gift card holder is so sweet :)