June 29, 2009

Oceans of Fun

Sunday we took the girls to Oceans of Fun. Eric and I had never been to Oceans of Fun before, so it was the first time for all of us! It was actually Billy and Amanda's idea, and I will admit that I was not originally thrilled about going.  It was going to be expensive and I was worried about the girls getting lost etc. I am so glad that we went though! The girls had a blast! Mom, Billy and Amanda had fun, and they watched the girls for us so that Eric and I could go on a couple of the adult slides. I had more fun watching the kids though than going on the slides myself.
We will probably go again this summer, hopefully I will have the new waterproof camera by then so I can post pictures. We are even talking about getting Season Passes for next year!
Thanks Billy and Amanda!



No comments: