June 1, 2009

New Layout!

I actually had time to play downstairs this weekend and made a couple of layouts! Here is the first one that I made. I pulled out some MME paper and Title that I had. The background is actually a scalloped edge paper, I had to put a piece of chipboard behind it to take the picture. There are some details that are hard to see without enlarging the picture. The pink scallop circle on the left is actually embossed with the Paisley embossing folder from Cuttlebug. I then added small bling to each scallop. There are also small bling on the 4 corners of the title block as well as dotting the "I". Finishing off my visual triangle is some bling in the center of the button (on the pink flower). The large pink mat behind the focal picture was run through the crimper, and I added 3 SU buttons to the right to fill in the empty space.  The chipboard circle being used as the flower center is from MME, and I used a rub-on in the center of it. Originally I had a flower rub-on in the middle of the words with some bling in the center. The rub-on came off (partially) and I had to cover it with the button.

The journaling reads "Megan and Emily, January 2009, Emily's 5th Bday"
2009 05 31_1241


PP and Chipboard - My Minds Eye

CS - Bazzill

Rubons - Creative Imaginations

Buttons - Stampin Up

Flower - Heidi Swapp

Bling - Paper Studio

Misc - Fiskars Crimper, EK Success Mini Border Punch, Cuttlebug embossing folder and Scallop circle Nestabilities



2 comments:

jan mosier said...

Very pretty, Kelly! Love all the detail work!

Tenia Nelson said...

Cute!!!!