November 4, 2008

New card

I made 2 cards yesterday and fulfilled 2 challenges with each of them!


The first sketch from 2sketches4you



And the color challenge from Sara's Creative Adventures



This color challenge was difficult for me. I love the purples and the green together, but the yellow didn't seem to fit. This is what I came up with!


2008 11 03_0107   


PP- PTI Polka Dot Parade; CS- PTI White, Ripe Avocado, Lavendar Moon and Plum Pudding; Ink- PTI Ripe Avocado and Lemon Tart; Ribbon- Plum Pudding; Stamps- Floral Frenzy; Punches- Marvy (circle and scallop circle) and SU scallop border punch



8 comments:

Laura Davis said...

Kelly
This is darling! I love the simplicity o it and the colors are gorgeous!
Laura

Lea Lawson said...

Very cute card and great color combo!! Great job with both challenges!
~lea

Hanneke said...

Lovely card! Great colors!

Kristen Swain said...

wow! what a simply beautiful card! wonderful!
kris

rae said...

this is so pretty! love the soft color palette!

Heidi Van Laar said...

Lovely! Such fun and pretty colors.

Sara Paschal said...

Thank you for playing along with my color combo challenges, I love your project. I hardly use the Lemon Tart that is why I posted the challenge so I would get into it, I love it with the purples and the Ripe Avacado.
Great Job!

Eveline van Heijst said...

I love that color combination, great card.
Eveline.