December 31, 2007

Happy New Years!

07122418_2 It is hard to believe that it is New Years Eve already. So much has happened in the past year and I am ready for a new year. We had a nice Christmas. We spent Christmas Eve with Eric's family, the guys made dinner (yummy) the kids played and it was nice. There was an undertone of sadness, especially when we opened up the ornaments that Judy had bought for everyone before she passed away. I am glad that we kept with the tradidition of spending Christmas Eve together though.





07122539Eric had to work until 11am on Christmas Day so it was just me and the girls until he got home. They played with their gifts from Santa (which took "Santa" 2 hours to put together) and opened stockings while we waited for Daddy. After nap time (for everyone) we went over to my parent's house for more gifts and dinner.  The girls passed out presents (with help from Grandma and Aunt Kendra) and we all had a nice day.





The decorations are now all put away (early for me, I know) and I am ready for a fresh new year to begin. Starting with a get together at Mom and Dad's tonight. Billy is bringing over the Karaoke setup (he does professional Karaoke at a couple of bars in town) and there will be a ton of food. I am sure that there will be pictures taken as well. Have a safe and happy New Years!





No comments: