May 23, 2011

Megan's 6th Birthday Mini Album - Finally!

I started on this mini-album MONTHS ago and just finished it this weekend! I bought a bunch of the American Crafts Dear Lizzy - Spring Collection and started covering a Maya Road mini-album (+ a few extra pages cut from chipboard) with the patterned paper and the fabric "paper". After a few hours spent cutting and adhering I was burnt out and set the project aside. I was finally motivated to work on the album and got pictures and embellishments added! The only supplies NOT American Crafts is the buttons (SU), the "Celebrate" title (KI Memories, scribbles), and misc ribbon from my stash.

  
I only took a couple of pictures of the inside pages... this is not all of them.

6 comments:

Anne B said...

This is gorgeous Kelly. I love how it turned out and what lovely pictures to treasure. You've inspired me to give an album a go!

Michelle said...

....working on one too! These are the best gifts. At least I hope so - LOL The Dear Lizzy collection for a little girl is the perfect choice too!

Lorraine said...

So beautiful, Kelly! What a keepsake treasure you have created. I am envious - I have to get back into my scrapbooking for my son!

Kristin said...

I love this, love looking at all your scrappy pages :)

Jen Adcock said...

Nice. Making an album is so on my bucket list. Yours is so pretty and makes me want to push it up higher on my list. Divine!

Karen C. said...

Sweet little album, Kelly.It's such a pretty keepsake.