September 6, 2007

September already???

I don't know about everyone else, but I can not believe that it is September already! I love fall. I love the colors, the weather, the decorations that I put up... but I still can't believe that fall is right around the corner!



We had a nice visit with Jen last week. I am so glad that she was able to come to Kansas for a visit before having the baby. Probably the last time she gets to come out for a long while. We threw a mini baby shower for her, I just need to get the pictures off of my camera!



If you haven't read it yet, you need to read Dave Ramsey's Total Money Makeover. This book has completely changed the way that Eric and I view our finances, and because of this book (and Dave's radio show that you can listen to online) we are on our way to becoming debt free. I have added the XML feed from Dave's site to my blog (bottom item in the column to the right). I am trying to figure out how to add one of his graphics as well to link to the site. You can order the book on his website, or just read what he has up there for free. Our local library had his book as well. www.DaveRamsey.com



No comments: