August 20, 2007

It's a Boy!!!

My oldest friend Jennifer (not chronologically oldest, but the one that I have known the longest) is having a boy!!! She has always wanted boys, for as long as I can remember she wanted all boys. I am so happy for her. I am even happier that I get to see her this weekend. She is coming to visit me, Kelly and Karen, and my family of course.



This will be a busy weekend. Megan will be 3 on Saturday (still hard to believe that my baby girl is almost 3!) and Jen comes in Saturday night. Laurie is supposed to be in town with her fiancee Chris, who I have not yet met, so that will be fun too!



I just got done reading The Total Money Makeover by Dave Ramsey. Man is this guy smart. I highly recommend this book to everyone. Eric and I have talked about it and we are going to follow his program, so no more expensive dinners out for a while (except for our anniversary of course).



Oh, and I have officially lost 30 lbs! Last week I got under 150, and today I was at 149 which is 30 lbs less than I started at. It feels wonderful, I have not been this small since my wedding. What is amusing is when I look back 5 years (the last time I was this size) I hated my body and thought that I was fat. Now I am so thrilled with my body. Yes, it could be tons (well, 20 lbs) smaller, but compared to where I was a year ago this is fabulous!



Ok, I think that is all that I have to update. We had an unremarkable weekend and I did not even take my camera out of it's case so I don't have any new pictures to share. I will make up for it next weekend with birthday pictures I am sure!



No comments: