March 1, 2012

I did it!!! LOAD Days 27-29

Oh wow.. I can not believe that February is over and that I actually completed a layout every single day last month! And it was not as hard as I thought it would be!
Day 27 - For this layout I used the 4x6 Photo Love - September layout by Shimelle Lain and 2 Peas. The green "tags" pull put and have more photos on the back. I actually had this just on the white background at first.. but it was too plain. I had already stitched the transparency to the CS though. So I decided to go with Kraft to complement the embellishments and did the same ink splattering on it. I cut it down to fit inside the pocket, and it looks like it was meant to be there!
Supplies: The Kraft CS is Bazzill, White CS is Recollections, Tim Holtz Tissue tape, K&Co Smash Tape, PTI ribbon, PP and green CS. Hambly Transparency, EKSuccess stickers
Day 28 - Hugs from Minnie -This layout was a quickie since I did not feel good.
Supplies: CS - White:Recollections, Orange: DCWV, Blue: PTI;  KI Memories stickers, Thickers alphas, Hambly transparency
Day 29 - Love Always - Lauren made this heart in school for valentines day. When she brought it home I asked if I could use it in my scrapbook and almost every day since she has asked me when I am going to scrapbook it. I let her choose which photo to use, and she chose this self portrait of herself with Sira
Supplies: Kraft CS - Bazzill, Pink and White CS - PTI, KI Memories scribbles, White gel pen (can't remember!!) and homemade glimmer sprays in red, white and pink.
My LOAD stack! 32 pages (a couple were double page spreads)

1 comment:

Nichole Koch said...

LOVE the pages. Your Disney pages keep reminding me I need to start saving to take my kids on a Disney cruise! I want to do that sooo bad!