January 18, 2011

I crafted!!

This weekend I actually had the opportunity to play in my clean craft room! I started with this card:
All supplies are Papertrey ink except for the Cuttlebug Embossing folder for the sentiment, and the pearls which came from Hobby Lobby. I cut a bunch of felt hearts with the smallest scalloped heart nestabilities (I do not have the Heart Prints dies yet..) and just  played around with them for a while. I finally decided to stitch them across the middle, but wanted something behind the hearts to anchor them. I embossed the image from the Mat Stack 1 Collection with white embossing powder, and then stitched the hearts right on top of it. I added some Fresh Snow ink to the edges and the embossed sentiment, and topped it off with some pearls.

5 comments:

Karen C. said...

Great card Kelly. Love how you used the little pearls on the heart and the sentiment.

Trees said...

What an awesome card, I love the clean yet fun design.

Lorraine said...

This is so cute - love the sewn hearts and the little pearls!

Emily said...

That's neat! (I see I really need a sewing machine!)

Jill said...

I like this--it's different and cool!