April 18, 2008

Daddy.. I want to be a doctor when I grow up

That is what Megan told Eric the other night when they were walking around the park. Of course Eric's first thought was 'that is going to be expensive'. Tonight while eating dinner with Papa the conversation went like this:



Eric - "Megan, tell Papa what you want to be when you grow up?"



Megan - " I want to be a doctor when I grow up"



Papa - "Do you want to be an animal doctor or a people doctor?"



Megan - "A people doctor"



Eric - "Who do you want to help?"



Megan - " I do not know, we will have to see when I am all grown up!"



Apparently the first time they had this conversation she said that she: wanted to help her friends and other people when they have a boo boo like Grandma had a boo boo on her heart and went to heaven.



No comments: